- Know the length of the warranty
- Know what the warranty covers
Material of Cabinet
– Dust frequently with soft lint-free cloth. Dampen slightly if necessary.
– Clean spills immediately with clean cloth and mild soap if necessary. Wipe dry
with a clean soft cloth.
– Always wipe dry to avoid damaging the finish.
– Clean periodically with clean soft cloth. Dampen slightly if necessary. Wipe dry with a clean soft cloth.
Material of Countertop
– Wash with warm, soapy dish cloth. Dry with a clean cloth to avoid streaking.
– Simply wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water, and mild soap if desired.
– Easily cleaned using a soft cloth with water and mild soap. All soap residue must be completely rinsed off. Any water must also be completely dried.